A We do recommend to book your bridal consultation 12 months before your wedding date.
How long in advance do you require for me to book my bridal consultation?
A Blushing Bridal Boutique is newley established and fast growing bridal boutique in Canada. Blushing Bridal Boutique was founded in 2013 and was inspired by the latest European bridal trends. We have been providing brides here in Canada and International with a fresh new look in the bridal industry, with unique, high-fashion, exclusive European designs straight off the runways of Europe.
How long have you been in business?
A All our exclusive designer gowns are hand tailored and use only top quality exclusive lace and fabrics. Milla Nova and Lorenzo Rossi designer gowns are made in Europe with love!
Where are your gowns made?
A Tailoring (production time) takes up to 6 months from time of purchase on all new orders.
When will I receive my gown after I place my order?
A All our in stock gowns are in excellent condition, well cared for and are for sale.
Are your in stock gowns for sale?
A With every Complimentary Consultations we provide a high level of service to every bride to be. All consultations are individualized and held in a professional, intimate and relaxed environment. You will be meeting with our friendly, experienced and knowledgeable sales consultants who are here for you every step of the way to help and find your dream gown!
What to expect from a Complimentary Consultation and what does it include?
Complimentary Consultation include the following.
- Maximum (3) number of gowns of your choice to try on. For any extra gown to try on is $20 charge. If you say YES to any of our beautiful gowns the extra charge will be deducted from your gown purchase cost.
- A limit of 4 guests to your own private room.
- 1 hour maximum for your appointment.
- Sparkling water.
- Knowledgeable advice.
- Meeting with our experienced sales consultants who are dedicated to make you look and feel special on your wedding day!
A With every VIP Couture Consultations we provide a high level of service to every bride to be. All consultations are individualized and held in a professional, intimate and relaxed environment were you will be pampered along with your guests with sparkling water and treats. You will be meeting with our friendly, experienced and knowledgeable sales consultants and designer who can answer any questions you may have in regards to customization, fits and sizes. We are here for you every step of the way to help you find your dream gown!
What to expect t from a VIP Couture Consultation and what does it include?
VIP Couture Consultation includes the following.
- We recommend that you book your consultation at least 1 month in advance.
- All bridal consultations are 2 hours long with a maximum number of 6 gowns to try on.
- Maximum number of 8 guests.
- Large private room.
- Sparkling juice and a selection of sweet treats.
- A consultation fee of $120 CAD will be applied when booking your VIP Couture Consultation and bridal viewing appointment. This is a one time payment and non-refundable fee. If you wish to cancel this appointment for any reason, you will still be charged the $120 consultation fee. If you say YES to one of our beautiful gowns, this fee will be credited towards your gown purchase. Your paid scheduled appointment is valid for 1 month and is non-transferable. Your appointment can be re-scheduled within 48 hour notice.
- You can pay for your Couture Consultation fee via online booking form or at the time of your consultation.
- Meeting with our professional and experienced sales consultant and designer who are dedicated to make you look and feel special on your wedding day!
A We are by appointment only. No walk-ins are allowed. Please understand, every consultation is unique and personalized. All consultations are held in an intimate and cozy environment.
Can I walk in without an appointment?
A With all Milla Nova and Lorenzo Rossi designer gowns we can order up to size 42 European. On selective Milla Nova gowns we can order up to size 48 European. For all other designer gowns we can order up to size 48 European. For your references please take a look at our measurement guide. Measurements are listed in inches.
What sizes do you carry?
A Our website is always updated with the most up-to-date stock information. If traveling to Toronto, please have a look at our most up to date gowns and size information on our website before your travel. Please note: our stock does change due to the demand of our gowns.
What sample gowns and sizes do you have in stock?
A Our gowns range from $2,700 – $6,500 Canadian. For all in stock gown sales we do offer special discounts.
What price range do your gowns start at?
A Please book your consultation via the online booking form. Link provided below. If you have any questions in regards to how to book your consultation or availability please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I book my consultation with you?